Sunday, August 28, 2011

Not So Super

You need a very strong support system if you're a single mom.  If you're the type who thinks asking help would make people realize you're not Supergirl, then you're in for a rough ride.  I mean let's admit it,  asking for help can sometimes be daunting.  On a personal stand point,  I'm used to doing things on my own.  There's little room for error because I do it my way and if things screw up,  I have no one else to blame but myself.  I have learned to accept the fact that I am not an island and that there is nothing wrong with crying for help and accepting help.  When I started building my support system,  I realized being a single mom shouldn't be hard and lonely.  I also got to see the true kindness and and genuine intentions of people around me. So the next time you're in a tight squeeze, call for help.  You don't know how many people are willing to extend a hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment